What is WordSeed?
WordSeed is the world’s first fully-automated sponsored content solution for brands. Using a network of premium publishers and content creators, WordSeed provides a scalable way to reach new customers, increase revenue and maximise ROI.
What is sponsored content?
Sponsored content is a type of promotional media that's paid for by an advertiser, but created and shared by a publisher or content creator.
Why should I use Sponsored Content?
There are many reasons to use sponsored content, including:
- 70% of individuals learn about products through content rather than traditional advertising
- It helps to build long-term trust and therefore long-term customers
- It gets your brand in front of the right audience to grow your traffic without sacrificing quality
- It helps to reduce your reliance on cookie-based advertising
- Reduce Ad overload and reach your users through publishers they trust
- Improve your SEO rankings by securing high quality backlinks
- Increase purchase intent by 18%
- Benefit from a CTR of 40 times higher than display ads
How does WordSeed work?
We designed WordSeed to save brands time and resources while completely removing the legal, reporting and billing pain points usually associated with sponsored content. With that in mind, all brands need to do is login to the Brand Portal, set their monthly budget and cost per click (CPC) rate and let our advanced algorithm seed your message to the publishers most likely to drive the highest quality traffic and best possible ROI.
Why wouldn’t we go direct to publishers?
To go direct you need to find publishers, contact them, discuss terms, sign contracts, plan campaigns, record traffic accurately, measure performance and handle billing- for each publisher. At WordSeed, we take care of everything and negotiate the best rates with hundreds of publishers to enable you to grow your sales and maximise ROI.
Why is CPC better than agreeing to a fixed price for sponsored content?
When you agree to a fixed price for sponsored content you still have to pay even if the campaign doesn’t give you the results you were expecting. The payment isn't aligned with the campaign performance, which puts the advertiser at a disadvantage. WordSeed uses the cost per click (CPC) metric to track performance and because brands only pay for the traffic they receive, publishers are incentivised to create great editorial and make sure it gets the maximum exposure.